Yoga is a very effective way to cope with this problem, it will be confirmed by any person who has at least engaged in it. Of course, the exercises alone can not be solved: yoga exercises will help visually reduce the stomach, but 70% of success depends on proper nutrition.
1. Pose of cobra (bhujangasana)
This pose not only helps to clean the abdomen, but also strengthens the muscles of the abdominal cavity. The exercise as a whole strengthens the upper part of the trunk, and the back becomes stronger and more flexible.
- Lie on your stomach, stretch your legs and lean on your palms (they should be located just under your shoulders).
- The chin and toes should touch the floor.
- Slowly breathing in, lift the body on your hands. Back your back as far as you can.
- Depending on your state of health, hold this position for 15-30 seconds.
- Slowly exhaling, return to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise five times with short breaks of 15 seconds.
2. Pose of onions (dhanurasana)
The pose strengthens the central part of the abdomen. To achieve good results, during the exercise try to slowly swing back and forth. It improves digestion and trains the flexibility of the whole body.
- Lie on your stomach, bend your knees, raise your lower leg, start your arms behind your back and grab your ankles from the outside.
- Inhale, with an exhalation, bend over as much as possible, lifting the pelvis and chest from the floor. Keep your head as far back as possible.
- Try to hold this pose for 15-30 seconds and watch the breath.
- On exhalation, return to the starting position by stretching out your arms and legs.
- Repeat the exercise five times with 15-second breaks.
3. Pose of the boat (Naukasana)
A wonderful pose to remove fat from the waist. In addition, it has a beneficial effect on appetite and strengthens the muscles of the legs.
- Lie on your back, stretch your legs, put your hands next to the body with your hands up.
- Inhale and slowly raise your legs, try to keep them straight and do not bend your knees.
- Pull your toes and try to raise your legs as high as possible.
- Pull out your hands and try to reach them with your toes; hold your body at an angle of 45 degrees.
- Breathe smoothly, hold the position for 15 seconds.
- Take a deep breath.
- Repeat the exercise five times with interruptions of 15 seconds.
4. Planck (kumbhakasana)
Kumbhakasana is one of the easiest poses in yoga, but at the same time very effective for burning fat. Plank tones and strengthens the shoulders, arms, back and buttocks.
- Stand on your knees, put your hands in front of you.
- Take your legs back and rise on your toes, like with push-ups; get up on your hands.
- Deeply inhale, extend your neck and look straight ahead; the back should be straight, you will feel a slight tension in the abdomen.
- From head to toe, your body should be like a straight line.
- Hold this position for 15 to 30 seconds; if you feel yourself strong, try to do it as long as possible.
- Repeat five times with small interruptions.
5. Pose of freeing the wind (pavanamuktasana)
In addition to the fact that this asana reduces pain in the lower back and strengthens the abdomen and hips, it has many more advantages. For example, the pose of freeing the wind improves the functioning of the intestines, normalizes the level of acidity, accelerates metabolism.
- Lie on your back, stretch your legs, stretch your arms in parallel.
- Pull the legs, keep the heels together.
- On exhalation, bend your knees and slowly raise them to your chest.
- To hold the correct position, grasp the knees with your hands.
- Breathe deeply and hold this pose for 1-1.5 minutes.
- On exhalation, lower your legs and hands to the floor.
- Repeat this exercise five times with interruptions.
If you want to disperse the metabolism, we recommend doing this set of exercises in the morning. And for a quick result, repeat these postures three days a week for three to five times a day.