Last Updated on
Fitball or gymnastic ball has long been a special place in fitness training. It is easy to use and exercises with a gymnastic ball effectively affect all muscle groups. Pregnant women, people who want to adjust their figure, just sports fans can use fitball in their training. After all, the ways of using it and the set of functional calf exercises directly depend on the purpose of training.
How to help exercise weight loss
Benefits of training
The advantages of training with a gymnastic ball are as follows:
|Great slimming shell||In the process of training on fitbole, it is necessary not only to work out the necessary group of muscles but also to keep the balance. And this means using other muscles, respectively, to load the body more and burn more calories.|
|Effective work of the muscles of the cortex||Muscles of the abdomen, back, waist and buttocks work here like a clock. At the same time, not only the visible muscles of the eye are being studied, but also deep ones that did not participate in the standard training.|
|Development of many abilities of the organism||Coordination of movements, the vestibular apparatus, flexibility, and plasticity – lessons on the ball develop all these skills. Even simple elements develop a sense of balance and balance.|
|Delicate work of the back||Exercises on the gymnastic ball for the back safely strengthen her muscles. The loin is not loaded, the traumatic stress on the back is minimal. Fitbol is even recommended as a set of Indian pushups that can relieve pain in the spine: the spinal column is unloaded, the posture is improved, the intervertebral discs are regenerated.|
|Soft load on the legs||The gymnastic ball is suitable for recovery after injuries of the lower limbs, it does not hurt with varicose veins and injured knee and ankle joints.|
|Availability||Children and adults, elderly and pregnant, overweight and far from sports – a gymnastic ball is available to absolutely everyone.|
In addition, exercises on the gym ball diversify training, improve mood, relieve stress. Only this shell contributes to the harmonious work of the vestibular, motor, tactile and visual apparatus.
Exercises on the gymnastics ball for weight loss
As a set of exercises with a weight-loss fitball designed to reduce body weight, circular training is perfect. The elements here are constructed in such a way that they allow one to work through all the muscle groups aimed at getting rid of excess calories. The effect of training is also that there is no rest between the elements.
So, For weight loss, you can perform a number of the following exercises:
- Lifting of the pelvis. Lie down on your back and put your feet on the ball. Raising the pelvis, slowly roll the ball to yourself. At the maximum point, we linger for a few seconds. We do ten repetitions. Here the buttocks, legs, waist, and press work.
- Slopes. Clutching the ball between the legs, we lay on our backs. We lift feet together with fitball. Alternately, we tilt the legs in different directions. The top of the body should remain on the floor. Twelve repetitions will be enough. The same muscle groups are involved as in the first element.
- Twisting lying. We kick our feet on the ball and pinch it with them. Put your hands under your head. Holding the fitball, we pull the knees to the stomach. By the end of the twelfth repetition, the press should literally burn.
- Push-ups. We do usual push-ups from a floor, legs thus having laid on a ball. A dozen replays will work for perfect hands.
Beautiful young woman training pilates in the gym
- Push-ups sitting. Continue the load on the hands – connects the triceps. Squatting on the edge of the fitball, leaning behind him with his hands. We begin slow squats. Also need 10-12 repetitions.
Tip # 1! To avoid rolling back the ball, you can lean it against the wall.
- Raising the legs. We pass to the buttocks and legs. Lay down face to the floor, the palm rest on the floor, and put our ankles on the ball. We begin the slow alternate lifting of the legs. Each limb should be divided into fifteen repetitions.
- Twisting lying with his back on the ball. We lay down on the ball, arms crossed on the chest. We begin the slow ascents to the sitting position. For ten repetitions will have time to work press and a loin.
Tip # 2! To keep the balance, you can roll back slightly when lifting.
For such circles it is desirable to make three, resting between them at a minimum. This set of exercises on the gym ball will strengthen all the muscles necessary to maintain the flawless shape of the skeleton.
The technique of performing the elements for the back
Exercises with a gymnastic ball for the spine are aimed at aligning the spinal column, increasing its flexibility, strengthening the dorsal muscles, and preventing curvature. The complex will not only relieve tension and strengthen muscles, but also increase the mobility of the joints.
Complex exercises for the back on fitballYou can perform a number of the following exercises:
- Movable hip joints. Sit down with a flat back on the ball. We roll on the fitball in different directions and back and forth, describe the hips circles in different directions, and begin to gently jump on the ball. For everything about everything – five minutes.
- Stabilization. Remain sitting on the ball with arms spread apart. We lift the left leg and begin to jump on the ball and roll on it in different directions. The right leg will act as a stabilizer. We change the leg.
- Extensors of the spine. We lie down on the ball, stretching our arms at the chest level. Straight feet rest against the wall. On inhaling, lifting the thorax, we open. At the same time, we squeeze the blades and we raise the arms back. On exhalation we lower hands in front of us. The legs remain straight throughout the french press lifting. Ten repetitions will suffice.
- Alignment. We squat down, putting our hands on the ball. Doing an exhalation, we roll the ball away from ourselves. The spine is stretched with the ball as much as possible. With inspiration, we return to the starting position. Also ten times.
- Lateral exhaust. We sit down on the fitball. Leaning to the left, stretch out your elongated right arm over your head. Do the same in the other direction. It is important to maximally stretch the lateral muscles. For each side, ten replicates are required.
Training will not only restore the mobility of the back muscles but also alleviate the pain. In this case, in the early stages of the back disease with the help of fitball, it is possible to prevent further development.
Technique of exercises for the press
Complex exercises for the press on fitballExercises on the gym ball for the press are simple and effective, they keep the muscles in a tone and make it possible to make the figure beautiful and embossed. The complex of elements on the fitball can be as follows:
- Rifts. We take a position as for push-ups: hands rest on the floor with the palms of our hands, we lay our ankles on the ball. Carefully stepping hands, we move on the ball back so that it is under the belly. Always keep your feet straight and do not lower them to the floor. Walking forward, we return to the starting position. Repeat until easy fatigue.
- Twisting, sitting on the ball. Sit down on the ball with a straight back. We make small steps with our feet forward so that we lie on the fitball with the blades. Hold your hands behind your head. Twenty repetitions are enough.
- Twisting in the bend. Here the work of the oblique muscles is going on. We lay down on the ball with our shoulder blades, bending our knees. The arms are widely spread apart, the feet stand evenly on the floor. We make turns of the whole body first into one, then to the other side. We connect hands at turns. We do fifteen turns in each direction.
- Twisting, lifting your legs. We lay down on the back, we throw our feet on the fitball. Putting your hands behind your head, we start to swing the press. Half of the training is done with the legs bent, the other half with the straight ones since different abdominal muscles work.
- Hyperactivity. We train to the lumbar department. We lay down on the ball with our belly, clasping our hands behind our heads. The body is stretched in a line, our toes rest on the floor. Tilt the body forward down, and then maximally back up. We return to the starting position in one line. We do three approaches ten times.
Fitball is an excellent projectile for pumping the press. The main thing is systematic, and the result will not take long. The gymnastic ball is also good because, working on the muscles of the press, we also connect the buttocks, hips, back, and legs to the training.
Contraindications to work on fitball
A gymnastic ball is a universal shell, which has practically no disadvantages in use and contra-indications. With caution and with a preliminary consultation with a specialist, classes should be conducted:
- in the first trimester of pregnancy;
- with diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- with herniated intervertebral discs;
- at a curvature of a backbone.
For all the rest, classes are not only shown but also useful.
Quality work with the projectile will help achieve results in a short time
How to choose the right fitball: a few practical tips
There are several parameters that you need to pay attention to when choosing a gym ball:
- Stitches. They should not be obvious, otherwise, during training, they can rub the skin and, accordingly, reduce the effect of training.
- Material. To avoid allergic reactions necessarily in the product should be present antistatics.
- The size. As a rule, balls can be 55 cm, 65 cm, and 75 cm. You need to select the size, based on the growth of the person involved. The first fit for the growth of 149-164 cm, the second – 164-171 cm, the third – above 180 centimeters.
Tip # 3! When choosing a ball, sit on it from above. Hips with knees should form a right angle with the floor surface.
- Function “anti-break”. When buying, pay attention to the abbreviations: ABS, BRQ, and “anti-break system.” This indicates that the ball can not suddenly tear.
- The weight. Pay attention to the maximum possible weight that a gymnastic ball can withstand. This is true for the full people and athletes who want to engage in fitball with large weights.
- Pump. The presence of the pump in the kit greatly simplifies the procedure for applying the ball. Otherwise, we will have to look for it, because you need to inflate the ball yourself. When inflating, pay attention to the air being distributed evenly.
Exercises on the gym ball can replace any workout. Competently having made a complex of elements, it is possible to pump the necessary groups of muscles, to grow thin, or to recover after traumas. Fitball is a universal simulator that will suit any person. And you can study on it at home and at any time. The ball can also be easily taken with you – it is enough to blow it off and put it in a box.