Today a lot of people are interested in exercises for the press for beginners. In this article you will learn what is the beginner ab workout and its features.
A perfect figure, especially flabby and overgrown belly fat, can cause a lot of complexes, so exercises for the ab, aimed at improving the body, have a weighty psychological aspect, let’s start with the theory:
What does the ab consist of?
The voluminous abdomen often gives its owner a lot of inconvenience. It is difficult to hide under clothing, and it is difficult to choose suitable outfits. When using corsets and pulling linen, the risk of blood circulation and breathing is high, which often leads to loss of consciousness.
Contrary to popular belief, the bulging stomach can be not only in fat people. Such problems arise from the low tone of the muscles of the press, the accumulation of fat in the abdomen.
Remember that fat is formed both under the skin and in the abdominal cavity, which is why putting your waist in order is always the most difficult.
A correctly constructed training complex allows one effort to “kill two birds with one stone”: strengthen the abdominal muscles and reduce the amount of fat accumulation. To achieve the desired result from exercises for the press, you need to work out all the muscles responsible for the shape of the abdomen:
- Transverse muscle – responsible for flexion and extension of the trunk;
- Skew muscles – help maintain posture and form the waist;
- Straight muscle – holds and protects the ribs.
Sedentary lifestyle, coupled with minimal physical exertion, leads to a weakening of muscle tone. First of all, this affects the condition of the straight muscle, so the lower part of the abdomen begins to sag. Posture also affects the degree of elasticity of the press. Remember that a beautiful belly is not only a diet, but also exercises for the press.
How to pump the ab
Becoming the hard way of forming the body of a dream, it is worth familiarizing yourself with the basic rules of training the press. First of all, decide how and where you want to conduct classes. If you have many complexes and are not ready to present your problem spots for everyone to see, or simply prefer solitude, then exercises for the press can be done at home.
Those who can not tune in to regular training, it is worth buying a ticket to the gym. There are also special home exercise equipment for pumping the muscles of the abdomen, thanks to which to make the stomach flat and beautiful it will be much easier.
Significantly accelerate the emergence of the first results will help correct programs that involve the elaboration of all muscles.
Of course, the most effective exercises for the press force all muscles of the abdomen to strain, but they always work with different intensities, 5×5 workout is effective to pump ab muscles too.
To train the top press it is necessary, using one technique, the bottom one – the other. You can create an individual training complex yourself or by contacting a competent trainer. Consider the breathing technique during the training: at the peak of the stress, inhale, while relaxing – exhale. Remember that you can not hold your breath during a stress, this can lead to oxygen deficiency and deterioration of well-being.
It is not necessary to try to master a professional complex from the first try, such a load has a doubtful advantage. Intensity should increase gradually, taking into account the strengths and capabilities of the body. The main thing in this process is to do exercises for the press regularly. Remember, everyone has a press!
Diets and trainings
Depending on the type of wakefulness, a person can show the greatest activity in the morning or evening, it is at the moment of such activity and it is worthwhile to conduct training. Exercises for the press should be done with a hungry stomach or after an hour and a half after eating.
Observing the diet during the training period, listen to your body more scrupulously. Whatever you may have used a diet program – it is always a stressful state, which takes a lot of power, so uncontrolled load at this time can seriously affect health. Try to harmoniously combine the restrictions in food and exercises for the press, – this approach guarantees an excellent result.
To achieve the best effect from training, it is necessary to work out the abdominal muscles in a complex way. For this, exercises for the press that differ in the technique of execution are suitable: working out the lower or upper press.
As a rule, when training the upper press, simple exercises are used, associated with lifting the trunk with the immobility of the pelvic region. The lower press is trained by lifting the legs. The oblique muscles respond well to twists of various kinds. Static exercises for the press – a classic bar or modernized – will help to achieve the elasticity of the rectus muscle. To quickly get rid of fat, you can supplement the training complex with breathing exercises with active retraction of the abdomen.
- To perform the first exercise complex for pumping the upper press should take the position lying on the floor. Pull the legs, bent at the knees to the body, they should be located at an angle of 90 degrees with respect to the body. Inhaling, tear off the scapula from the floor, with exhalation return to the starting position.
- Take the original position on the floor and lift your legs up, without bending at the knees. Thus, the legs and trunk should be located perpendicularly. Now try to lift the torso as high as possible, trying to reach the feet with your fingertips.
- In the position of lying on the floor, bend your knees, fixing your hands on the back of your head. Gently lifting the upper part of the body, watch the waist and do not tear it from the floor, and the muscles of the abdomen must be in tension. Try to stay for a while at the top.
This complex should be performed in 3 sets of 10 minutes each.
- In the lying position, firmly press the waist and scapula to the floor. Bending your knees, alternately slowly lower them to the left and right side. As a complicating element, it is possible to use a small ball sandwiched between the knees, so the abdominal muscles will tense more.
- Take the original position on the floor, raise your legs, pulling your knees to your chest. At peak voltage, lock for a few seconds, then take the initial position. If your physical preparation is at a level higher than the initial one, then the exercise can be complicated by performing it without bending your knees.
- Lie down on your back, follow your feet with simple movements that resemble a bike ride. Do not put your feet on the floor before the end of the exercise.
Two Best Ab Exercises
For those who are just starting to pump the press at home or in the gym, do not use complex exercises with extra weight. Take as base the basic exercises for the press, which can strengthen the basic muscle groups. And only then, when you work them out, you can start training your internal abdominal muscles. So, how to pump up a press for beginners? We offer some simple exercises for the press:
It works the upper part of the straight muscle of the press.
- Lie on your back, cross your arms behind your head, bend your knees slightly and put them on the floor;
- Raise the body from the floor, trying to tear off the blades from the surface and pull the chest to the knees, and then return to the starting position.
This exercise for the beginner’s press may seem complicated. However, it is it that effectively studies the bottom of the press:
- The starting position is the same as in the previous exercise;
- Raise your legs slightly above the floor, crossing them, and in this position tighten their breasts without lifting the body off the floor;
- After reaching the top point, fix the position for a few seconds, and then return to the beginning.
Recommendations for Beginners
In the first stages, you should not try to do the maximum repetitions, so you will wear yourself out, and for a long time you will not be able to start a new workout.
The best exercises for the press should provoke the maximum tension of the abdominal muscles. If during the training you feel pain in the neck or back, then this is a sign that the technique is wrong.
The described simple actions, performed regularly with a gradual increase in the load, will lead to the fact that your stomach will be tightened, a beautiful relief and elasticity will appear. It will become not just your pride, but a confirmation of an active lifestyle and health.